Nahui - Carlos

Nahui - Carlos

miércoles, 19 de mayo de 2010

Intro - "The Lost Diary"

I’ve seen everything in my life and I could say that is not just a line, it is a fact. My eyes have seen evil gods, crazy demons, wicked monsters and the scariest thing in the entire world: Humans. Because of them we’ve lost everything in our lives, the wind doesn’t favor us anymore, the sun has give up on us and the bolt of an angry cloud it is our mentor.

Painless and full of wrath, I become in the thing we fear the most. Now I’m lay down near by a river, sleeping next to my beast and holding my hammer. Beneath a bridge of stone I’m begging the stars and the moon to take of our curse, our nocturnal demons, our unscarred illusion.

This is my unforgotten diary that keeps the darkest hours of my vanity, my pure lust to divinity and the thirst of blood of my companion beast. We are just the remaining pieces of a bigger puzzle; but we were condemned to walk through a world of chaos and disgust. Our sins precede us, our actions hunted us. These are our Chronicles.

1 comentario:

  1. Saludos Cha, estare al pendiente de tu blog, no lo dejes como yo que desde el año pasado no escribo nada.

    ResponderEliminar